Woodward Cruise

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
If you are meeting up at my house let me know. I’ll dm you my home info and phone number. Mahkoi I already sent it to you

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Looks like the storms should be gone by 5. If anyone still wants to meet up let me know. Otherwise we are still in for tomorrow

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Sorry, to clarify I'll be there at or before 6. Depends on if I take the back roads or not. Not sure if pulling it at 70 is wise.

Mahkoi

Thanks everyone. It was a fun day of checking off one of the random things on my list. Got to run Woodward in a car I built. Also @SmsDetroit I hadn't had this on the freeway yet so thanks for letting me know my car is solid at 100mph while I was trying to keep up with you. (All preformed on a closed course with a professional driver)

TravMac

I had a few folks text me about seeing all the cars. They sure do look great in a group. Looking forward to making one of these events!

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
I had a few folks text me about seeing all the cars. They sure do look great in a group. Looking forward to making one of these events!
We saw a bunch of people taking pics of us, been trying to do some digging to find them on the interwebs