Search results

1. Fozda

SOLD...

I think I have about a dozen stock LSJ pistons if you still need one.
  2. Fozda

GOTW - 1-5-24 #196 Nate Meske

There was a few reasons behind that. I saw a lot of posts back then about folks struggling to get the hose through the frame so I started wondering why we're putting a hose in a tube. I decided to try it out and it seems to work great! We welded nipples onto the ends of the tubes and then...
  3. Fozda

Cobalt Trailer

Hey guys, since I'm selling my Goblin I decided to go ahead and sell the Cobalt trailer we built for it as well. The frame was built with 1/8" thick 2" square tube and was welded to the body in 6 spots. It's wired for 7 pin connector so all lights work and there's an extra wire for accessories...
  4. Fozda

Goblin Camper

The Cobalt trailer we built weighed in at about 800lbs completely empty so I'd have to guestimate that it was probably around 1200lbs or so full with the wheels on the front, our gear, tools, cooler, canopy, etc. I really thought it was going to be lighter than that so I was a little surprised...
  5. Fozda

MX184's Roadster Bodied Track Goblin #311 Log

Nah, they didn't look over much when I told them I wouldn't be going that fast. I added a window net just in case they required it but never did ask if it was necessary and I wore arm restraints which they were pleased to see. The only other rule I saw was that you have to have at least a drag...
  6. Fozda

Seb's Goblin #454 (2008 SS/TC donor) - Registered

"Montana doesn't require a front plate"
  7. Fozda

SOLD Goblin #196 + trailer for sale

Whoops! Thanks for pointing that out!
  8. Fozda

The Goblin identifies as the Cobalt front end!
  9. Fozda

The time has come to sell my Goblin to fund other projects and toys. It was built in the summer of 2020 and has been extensively modified and raced over the past 3 years. It's currently registered through my Montana LLC but I'm located in Southern Wisconsin. It's titled as a 1957 Lotus 7 so it's...
  10. Fozda

New DF Shifter Review

I agree, the new shifter is incredible! My only complaint is the size of the threaded hole for the knob.
  11. Fozda

Scotts 2009 SS/TC #478

Don't worry too much about it, there'll be plenty of other participation trophies to be had.
  12. Fozda

MX184's Roadster Bodied Track Goblin #311 Log

It's a facade
  13. Fozda

Correct Flange?

It's titled as a 1957 Lotus 7 so it's a one time fee for plates since it's so old.
  14. Fozda

Correct Flange?

I don't believe anything would have to be modified to clear this exhaust setup.
  15. Fozda

Correct Flange?

This is the flange I used to build the exhaust for my turbo. It was the only one I could find.
  16. Fozda

Seb's Goblin #454 (2008 SS/TC donor) - Registered

Heat exchanger duct bracket
  17. Fozda

Fozda's Standard Track Goblin - 06' SS/SC #196

Car is back together and should be good to go! I'll get it out and test it today to make sure. I messed up the stainless brake line while putting it together but I didn't want to wait to get a new one to test so I found this rubber one at Oreilly that's meant for a Hyundai Veloster. It's not a...
  18. Fozda

Stainless Brake Lines

I have already purchased one from DF but I'm hoping to find one locally to get this thing back on the road sooner
  19. Fozda

Stainless Brake Lines

Does anyone know the part numbers for the stainless steel brake lines? More specifically the fronts. I managed to mess one up while putting the final touches on the repairs.
  20. Fozda

Strange Idle Issue

Do you have any pictures of your setup?