Search results

1. jFritzies

Corbeau seat mounting

Just bought a set of Corbeau RRS’s and now I’m trying to figure out the best way to mount them in the goblin. Should I also buy the cobalt seat brackets that corbeau offers on their website? Just want to get some input from some of you that have corbeaus. Thanks!
  2. jFritzies

Need tail light wiring help

My “running” tail lights haven’t worked since I built the goblin. I have brake, reverse, and turn signals all working normal. However I’ve had to drive the goblin at night a few times and I need to get the tail lights working for safety:rolleyes:. Here’s a look at my passenger side wiring on my...
  3. jFritzies

Turbo Downpipe for Cobalt

Selling the downpipe that came with my ZZP turbo kit for 2.2/2.4 cobalts. I know probably no one is looking for a downpipe for a cobalt here but I might as well list it for sale on here as well as Facebook in case someone wants this thing.
  4. jFritzies

Anyone do 2-step yet?

I’m building a turbo 2.2 with forged internals and all that good stuff ect. I’ve seen a few videos of 2 stepped ss cobalts on YouTube but haven’t seen any goblins yet. If it’s not a difficult endeavor I’m attempted to setup mine for 2 step. Just purely for the sound and reactions:p. Anyone on...
  5. jFritzies

Post your MPG’s

Just about 3/4 finished sipping through #288’s first fuel tank and sitting at about 100 miles driven so far. Sounds like it’s ~20/25mpg. What’s everyone else getting? Currently only have the hood mounted. No side panels or engine cover.
  6. jFritzies

Tail light wiring

Alright guys, I need a few pointers on which wires go where. Driver side harness has brown, yellow, light green, and black(ground). Passenger side has brown, light green, darker green, and another black ground. I’m curious on what wires go with eachother. I know that the white wires off the...
  7. jFritzies

New quick release steering wheel assembly

Anyone have pictures/videos on how this new wheel goes together?
  8. jFritzies

Cold air intake options

Just checking to see what intake system people are running on their goblins. Mine is a 2008 LS so I’m just seeing if there are any decent plug and play intake kits that won’t break the bank out there
  9. jFritzies

Solid mounts install

Any thread out there on how the solid mounts for the transmission/motor line up? I’m about to install the subframe tomorrow and I’m not sure how they mount. 2008 LS donor
  10. jFritzies

Unknown plug

Anyone know where this plug on the engine harness goes? Or what it’s even for
  11. jFritzies

Manual donor fuel filter placement

Where exactly does the fuel filter mount with a manual donor car? I’m trying to test fit mine but it’s just running into the tranny.
  12. jFritzies

Manual shifter cable install. Helppp

So the videos on YouTube show them put together an automatic base model goblin and they don’t show how to run the shifter cables and how they mount to the transmission. Anybody have steps on what to do? My donor is a 2008 LS manual
  13. jFritzies

Pictures of 18 inch wheels on Goblins

I want to see some pictures of goblins with 18 inch wheels so I can decide if that’s what I wanna go with for my build. I’d prefer to go with staggered 16’s in the front and 17’s in the rear. However, the wheels I want don’t come in 16’s, only 17’s and up. So I’d be looking at 17’s in the front...
  14. jFritzies

Red and white BCM wire

There’s a short wire running from the BCM to the red plug. In the videos it’s said to tape about a foot up from the BCM but this wire is in the way. Do I remove it?
  15. jFritzies

Coolant level connector/wire

I can’t seem to find a coolant level connector or wire. What pin is the green wire for the coolant level on the BCM? I also need a diagram to read the pin layout. My cobalt is 2008 LS. is it possible it doesn’t have a level sensor?
  16. jFritzies

Are these wires needed? Help

I have a plug labeled “battery” that was near the 50amp fuse that’s removed near the end of the last thinning video. It has two wires that run to the light grey BCM connector. A white and light grey wire. Do I remove this plug and the wires? Also there’s a orange and black wire that runs close...
  17. jFritzies

Justin's City Goblin - 08 LS donor

Well my original plan was to buy a SS/SC donor and go stage2/3 with a smaller pulley and many other things. However, I found a great deal on a 08 LS donor with a manual that was local with about 90k miles for $600. The reason being, it ran into a tow hitch and busted the front bumper up. Luckily...