Search results

1. Keckster

Pennsylvania SCCA Autocross

I know there is a general Autox thread for our south west community so lets get one started for the north east guys. I'll start off with my current setup/results LSJ S/C ~ 220hp 300 lbs/in Front 220 lbs/in Rear Street Tire: Nitto NT01 Autox Tire: Hoosier A7 (Haven't had a dry run yet this...
  2. Keckster

Cannot figure out this idle problem

I'm fairly certain this problem is a tuning issue but I don't know where to start looking. The car will idle great for a while then the idle will slowly begin to climb as if going lean then it'll start really struggling and eventually stall. My tune is currently still very rough and mostly just...
  3. Keckster

Learning Suspension tuning

I recently signed up for HPAcademy and started working hard on their suspension tuning courses. With a lot of measuring and crunching numbers I feel like I have missed something since the stock springs from DF are almost double what I'm calculating. I've only calculated for the front so far as...
  4. Keckster

Help needed! Second opinion on tune and logs

I've been working with a guy that is apparently pretty well know in the cobalt world of tuning but we seem to have hit a brick wall. He swears that my wideband/narrowband is not working correctly and isn't comfortable helping me tune any further unless its fixed... I have been trying to tune...
  5. Keckster

FX1 seats hitting harness mount

I ordered the fx1 seat and had to get the short guy mounts from DF. Now that I've got the mounts on the seats and try to get them in the car the bottom of the seat is hitting the bottom belt mount and I cannot find a way to make it work without possibly getting longer bolts for the seat and...
  6. Keckster

Simulator goblin practice

For anyone that drives or practices on a simulator, have you found anything that drives similar to the goblin? I’m looking to get familiar with tracks before attending events and was wondering if anyone has some sort of setup or a similar car they feel drives like the goblin in game. Thanks!
  7. Keckster

Summit point WV SCCA event

I’m looking to going to the time trials/Pa hill climb event from may 27-29 at summit point. However, I’ve never gone to an actual racing event and looking through the rules and requirements is full of very specific language. Has anyone here raced and scca event and what kind of changed or...
  8. Keckster

Learning to tune!

Anyone willing to help me learn how to tune or know if any good resources to learn? I just got my goblin running but the engine has a few upgrades needing tuning and I honestly don’t know where to start. I already have an mpvi2 and hptuners from disabling VATs. Thanks in advanced
  9. Keckster

Resetting the Odometer - How To

As I was waiting on my kit to be delivered I dove into different upgrades I wanted to make along the way. I've seen murmurs of resetting the odometer on the goblin to keep better track of your mileage. Plus who wants their brand new sports car to say it has 100K+ miles... This guide is not...
  10. Keckster

My Radiator hose broke midway through

Title says it all. I was slowly pulling the radiator hose through via the method explained in the build videos. It didn't feel like there was any tension when cranking then all of a sudden the hose ripped. any ideas on how to get the hose the rest of the way through?
  11. Keckster

David K's Extended Track Goblin #343 - 06 SS Donor

Hello Everyone! First things first I'm David and I have been working hard to save up for a goblin kit for years! I finally made my down payment for a 3 stage kit on my 23rd birthday this past July! I am currently an engineering student working during covid because online courses are not my cup...