Search results

1. V

NEED HELP!! OBD2 Not Connecting and Does have Power

I was able to connect to the OBD2 port yesterday and everything was working fine. I unplugged the ECM to fix a speed sensor wire and plugged it back in and now I get no connection when I plug in my OBD2 scanner. I see Grounds on both grounds on the DLC port I have 12v on red power. I have 2.5ish...
  2. V

Need help with turbo.

Group I had some help identifying an issue. I have an aftermarket turbo on a L61 2.2 this engine is a fresh build with Forged Rods and Pistons. New Bearings. When I run the car the engine is very smooth and running fine. Once I get the RPM up to start building boost I get a noticeable knocking...
  3. V

Bouncing Tachometer and slight blinking of cluster???

I am having an issue with the Cluster Tach bouncing it boucing from like 1k rpm to 3k back to 2 back to 1k and then 3k and keeps doing it. This is Tach only the engine is idling smooth. Also the cluster is going blank and back blank and back. Seems like an electrical issue sure but I have not...
  4. V

No Power on key turn unless I unplug the key Switch and X3 on BCM

I am having an odd issue. Sometimes when I try to start the Goblin I get Nothing from the key turning. No Power No Dash nothing. Then if I unscrew the X3 plug on the BCM it will start normally...... Its odd and it doesn't seem to be an issue with Anti-theft. Has anyone had issues like this? I...
  5. V

Headlight Recommendations and Radio Wiring Questions

Group I need some assistance. I am looking for a good Set of LED Headlights Do you guys have a recommendation? I need the Headlights to be four wire and apparently thats rare. Also I need help understanding the wiring for a radio..... I have a headunit that says it needs "Constant Battery" But...
  6. V

Please Help Turn Signal Wiring Diagram and Diagram Decoding

Can someone help me read the OE wiring diagrams? I did my own harness but I am having issues with the Turn signal wiring. I am not really. understanding the Alldata diagrams. Such as the one attached. I am not understanding the symbols and numbers. The box that says CONN ID does not make sense...
  7. V

Extra data wires twisted tan

Group I have an extra set of tan twisted wires coming from my engine connector I cut it and I am not sure where it goes. I do have the BCM to ECM twisted tans for c5 and c6 connected. I’m not sure if these are extra…. 2008 base mode ls 2.2 manual.
  8. V

Adding Cruise to Base model donor Harness?

Has anyone added Cruise to a base model wiring harness? Is it even possible?
  9. V

SS/SC in North Carolina for Sale SOLD

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/501542871295442/ "https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/501542871295442/" Asking $21,900 for Forum people Details are in the listing. Perfect fresh build DF goblin Kit Car. Donor Car was a Cobalt SS Supercharged. 230 HP 1400LBS Car!!!! DF...
  10. V

Complete SS/SC Goblin 5 speed #341

This Goblin is top notch. ZZP pulley on Supercharger. 2.0L Super Charged Ecotech Fresh rebuild. MSO and Title for Donor In hand Most parts are new. DF New Shifter Windshield Wiper Quick release Steering wheel. New Tires and Wheels. Extended Frame Asking 25k “Yes I know its top range” :)...
  11. V

Cam Position Sensor Issues

Hello can someone tell me exactly how to clock or reinstall the cam position sensor housing? The SS forums say line up the notches and #4 TDC and some say the LSJ is #1 TDC and notch at four o’clock? 2006 Ss/Sc LSJ.
  12. V

Issues getting the Brakes and Clutch Bleed.

I need help figuring out what I am doing wrong. I have replaced the Clutch and Brake Master Cylinders I did not know I needed to prime the brake master cylinder. I have done that now. I have bleed the clutch many times and it still feels wrong and the clutch engages right at the floor As soon as...
  13. V

Brake reservoir relocation kit leaking…..

I have a brand new reservoir from rock auto and I am getting a leak in the relo block. I tried different o rings and still leak, Am I missing something? It seems tight enough. It does not seem to be coming from the brass fittings. I did use teflon tape on those.
  14. V

Blowing Fuse for After-cooler “Heat Exchanger”

I am having an issue with starting the Goblin. I did get the car to start a few days ago, Since then I have finished the Dash and Lights for the harness. Before I could hear the ”Heat Exchanger” HE fan running. Now every time I replace the fuse I get a blown fuse any ideas? For info: This is a...
  15. V

Extra Grounds?

I have a DF completed harness and they did a fantastic job well worth the money in my opinion. Issue is I have two extra grounds from the harness in the engine side that do not fit on the rear body ground or the ground studs on the battery box…. I am not sure where they go…. I do not have any...