A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Administrator
Staff member
So will DF have a display area with all the demo cars?
Is there an open invitation for any other Goblins to show up?
Great question! I have not heard a peep about any display area but you know Goblins are ALWAYS welcome I do believe a race ticket is required though. I am envious....It's going to be great racing weather!

GoblinGal

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends! Happy Wednesday!

#347 hit the jig today....

Bad weather is moving in for a few days but will be clear & wonderful before this weekends race at Texas Motor Speedway! I know that Lonny, Brenda & Adam are super excited to attend the race as well as a few others. Hopefully I'll have some photos to share next week from whoever takes some!

Have a great day y'all! Lots to do today, seems there is never enough hours in the day!

GoblinGal

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Friday Goblin Family & Friends!

Yesterday we had Kevin & his wife from Illinois fly in to take a tour & make their full kit purchase AND we had Steve, a local from Cedar Hill stop by & make his kit purchase. It's always GREAT to add more Goblin Family members!

Let me introduce you to the newest Turbocharged Goblin in our Family....Lonny completed her yesterday! Keep your eyes out for more exciting pics coming soon!

Have a great day y'all!

CodyP

Happy Friday Goblin Family & Friends!

View attachment 27660

Yesterday we had Kevin & his wife from Illinois fly in to take a tour & make their full kit purchase AND we had Steve, a local from Cedar Hill stop by & make his kit purchase. It's always GREAT to add more Goblin Family members!

Let me introduce you to the newest Turbocharged Goblin in our Family....Lonny completed her yesterday! Keep your eyes out for more exciting pics coming soon!

View attachment 27661

Have a great day y'all!
Nice! So we should expect all of the new build videos to be posted by next week? :D