A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...

6 kit orders so far this week....Busy Busy Busy & adding to our Goblin Family!

#359 is headed home this morning, Ian is on his way from Round Rock, TX to pick up his full kit purchase. Anyone want to guess which state has the MOST Goblins according to our records?

Our 1st Annual DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest ends today at 5PM CST. Any entry posted after that time will not count towards the contest. We have chuckled at the entries so far & hope to see more before the end of business today. Sometime next week we'll choose a winner, make the announcement & ship their prize out.

A meeting of the minds while #363 waits to be completed on the rotisserie

#364 hits the jig next & will be our last pick up of the year. Stewart will be here Monday picking up a kit going all the way to Oregon! #356 is scheduled to pick up next Friday. I said we were busy!

Carlos working on hoods....Seems we cannot finish them fast enough!

Adam has his Goblin out again today. We're thinking Ian may want a ride while he's here this morning picking up!

Have a great weekend y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

Bear with us if you try calling & do not get an answer. Our power lines at work are due to be taken down & new ones put up this morning. The power company expected to start working on them at 8 this morning & said they'd have power back on asap.

I'm currently working from home though Adam says the power hasn't gone off yet, though it could any minute. So please be patient if you try calling the office & no one answers, etc. The warehouse has enough natural light to work without power & so can the welding building but not the office.

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

Changes coming in 2022....Everything will be revealed come January 1st 2022

We have 6.5 more work days left in the year as it looks like we'll be shutting down at noon on Friday the 24th. Until then we're busy busy busy with SO much as we go to close out the year.

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

What's going on at DF Kit Car today?

We're without power for several hours as of a few minutes ago. A bit before 9 the power company knocked & warned us that they needed to shut the power off to work on our lines. This was my view as I pulled out of the parking lot to head home & work from here till power comes back on....

The office part of our buildings is the only part that really needs power to be able to work for obvious reasons. No fear, the rest of the crew is working hard for you (as always) & I'm doing the same here from home. Please be patient as the business phone may go unanswered for a few hours, if it even works without power.

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...Happy Friday!

My least favorite part

I'm sure y'all are T.I.R.E.D. of hearing how busy we are trying to push out as much as we can before we close at noon Christmas Eve & then re-open on the 3rd so here you go....Kuddos if you know who this is...

#356 is heading home today to Deer Park, Texas. When you pick up here. we do not load the chassis until after it's been loaded in your pick up vehicle.

Here's 3 more completed chassis' waiting on the next regional shipment going to NJ & NY. We've been given a pick up date of the 3rd but that may change as the shipping world does.

As more & more Goblin Family members come on board, we really needed additional filing space & Santa came through!

A head's up that I'm off Monday. Tomorrow morning I'll be making the 6+ hour drive to Bella Vista Arkansas to see my son & 3 grandkids. I took a look at what the weather will be like while there so I could pack accordingly & it looks like it'll be in the low 20's both Sunday & Monday mornings.

Have a great day & weekend, y'all!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
#356. Deer Park Texas!!!!!
I do not see any signatures with 356 frame number yet.
You gotta give us a shout out here in Htown!

:)

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...Happy Friday!

View attachment 29527

View attachment 29528

View attachment 29529

My least favorite part

View attachment 29530

View attachment 29531

I'm sure y'all are T.I.R.E.D. of hearing how busy we are trying to push out as much as we can before we close at noon Christmas Eve & then re-open on the 3rd so here you go....Kuddos if you know who this is...

View attachment 29532

#356 is heading home today to Deer Park, Texas. When you pick up here. we do not load the chassis until after it's been loaded in your pick up vehicle.

View attachment 29533

View attachment 29534

View attachment 29535

Here's 3 more completed chassis' waiting on the next regional shipment going to NJ & NY. We've been given a pick up date of the 3rd but that may change as the shipping world does.

View attachment 29536

As more & more Goblin Family members come on board, we really needed additional filing space & Santa came through!

View attachment 29537

A head's up that I'm off Monday. Tomorrow morning I'll be making the 6+ hour drive to Bella Vista Arkansas to see my son & 3 grandkids. I took a look at what the weather will be like while there so I could pack accordingly & it looks like it'll be in the low 20's both Sunday & Monday mornings.

View attachment 29538

Have a great day & weekend, y'all!

View attachment 29539
Uh oh, Boss!
902618326-e_rochester_anderson.jpg

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends!

It is a BUSY BUSY BUSY week here at DFKC as we do our best to prepare as many orders as we can before we close Friday at noon for the year so please be patient with us.

#365 hit our rotisserie today & will be headed home to Sanger TX after the New Year!

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited: