Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

MisterDave

Rttoys, to go a little further with this ... is the best way to fill the trans fluid to remove the top hex bolt and use a funnel from the side? Seems kind of janky, but I haven't been able to find anything else.
I don't know if this helps... Took me a minute to find this... but I remembered the Goonsquad guys used a pump. Check out this video at 15:57

Anks329

@Anks329 buyer beware, I discovered earlier that my wing is missing the green lead for brake lights as shown in the pics on the site. As it stands, my wing won't function as a third brake light. I've got an email in to their tech support, hoping for an RMA/replacement control module.
Good to know. Let me know how the RMA process goes. Not a fan of shopping at sites with bad customer service.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Rttoys, to go a little further with this ... is the best way to fill the trans fluid to remove the top hex bolt and use a funnel from the side? Seems kind of janky, but I haven't been able to find anything else.
Jeremy: Yep. Drain from the bottom. Fill in the top. Make sure you are on level ground when filling.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Jeremy: Yep. Drain from the bottom. Fill in the top. Make sure you are on level ground when filling.
or stick a piece of rubber hose on the end of the squeeze bottle. That is if it has a nice little point filler top. :)

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Mini update.

Rear suspension is built (have to check torque values though), taillights mounted but not wired (need to resolve a problem with the third brake light on my wing), and back wheels test-fitted with brake rotors on. I need spacers, but I figured I would.

Next is rear brakes (paint and mount), attach and plumb the turbo IC, and figure out how to wire the tow kit.

20200716_205058.jpg

I am contemplating putting this on the Goblin, somewhere/somehow, though I'd want it in color:

pacman.jpg

Or this one:

v8.jpg

Last edited:

WYGoblin

Mini update.

Rear suspension is built (have to check torque values though), taillights mounted but not wired (need to resolve a problem with the third brake light on my wing), and back wheels test-fitted with brake rotors on. I need spacers, but I figured I would.

Next is rear brakes (paint and mount), attach and plumb the turbo IC, and figure out how to wire the tow kit.

View attachment 15548

I am contemplating putting this on the Goblin, somewhere/somehow, though I'd want it in color:

View attachment 15549

Or this one:

View attachment 15550
I like the one with the mustangs lol

Goblin Guru
Me too. Not sure how appropriate it is though, since I've owned 6 Mustangs including a '69 R-code Mach 1 resto project (well, technically my dad's), and the theme I have decided upon is Shelby-esque.

WYGoblin

Me too. Not sure how appropriate it is though, since I've owned 6 Mustangs including a '69 R-code Mach 1 resto project (well, technically my dad's), and the theme I have decided upon is Shelby-esque.
I was also thinking the Shelby-esque color scheme, and with that sticker its like putting salt in a wound when you pass a new gt by.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
oh heck yes! My son wanted me to get custom plates - V8EATER. His mom drives a Mustang GT..... :)

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I knew all along that you would have a clean build, Very nice !!
I also like the Pac-Man mustang eater I’ve had 5 myself

Goblin Guru
What the heck am I doing wrong, here?

20200717_175837.jpg 20200717_175926.jpg 20200717_175943.jpg

There isn't enough space between the adapter and the rotor for the caliper bracket to fit in, let alone bolt down.

I have a vinyl plotter if you want anything custom made.
Will definitely keep that in mind!