Goblin picture game

pisco

We got home at midnight.

I have done scuba in Tahiti and all over the Caribbean, this trip was the best. Drift diving for a paraplegic is (picture Tommy Boy) "aawwesome".
Blue Angle Scuba is an incredible group of people. Way above and beyond.

Working on Goblin Insurance right now.
I think drift diving is “aawwesome” for anybody.
did you get to do any night dives down there?

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru
I think drift diving is “aawwesome” for anybody.
did you get to do any night dives down there?
No, and everyone at the hotel said it was a must do. The dive shop wasn't open after and we needed them to help get me in and out of the water. Next time we go down to Cozumel, I'm going to take one more guy to use as muscle.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
So, I get that this pic doesn't fit the criteria of the current challenge, but I had to share anyway, if only to horrify all the Texans on this forum...

20201217_074951.jpg

Ok, let's see a pic of someone parked in a Ferrari or Lamborghini lot, let's go!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Jeremy - you made me do it......
And thank you. :)
Balmy 55 degrees here in Houston. I really do feel for you northern guys. Really! :) It hurts to see your Goblin up on stands with snow in the background. Of course, you guys will be rubbing it in when it is 95 and humid in July and August down here! And I did have my new "winter windshield installed.

So, I took a short drive today with my older son in parade formation. For those of you DF fans, you might note some more fine DF hardware in the picture besides just the Goblin. And the turbo we recently installed on his Slingsgot is helping him keep up with the Goblin now. Well almost! ;)

We got a little stink eye from the dude when we pulled in to the sales parking lot, so we decided to pull out and snap a pic from the other side of the fence. He may still be visible in the window. What a Grinch. I guess their Lambo and McLaren in the showroom could not come out to play with us today..... lucky for them...... ;)

Next challenge. Picture of your Goblin in front of your favorite church. Bonus points if it has the old time full steeple on top.

Goblin on, friends!!!!!

IMG_9537.jpg

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Does this count? The picture was taken back in July.
View attachment 19290
Nate - technically it is more than 30 days old (per original rules). However, I am going to make an executive decision and accept your submission. ONLY because that is one GRAND steeple!!!!!! :) And to keep this game growing with more people involved!

Come on with the next challenge, Nate!

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Nate - technically it is more than 30 days old (per original rules). However, I am going to make an executive decision and accept your submission. ONLY because that is one GRAND steeple!!!!!! :) And to keep this game growing with more people involved!

Come on with the next challenge, Nate!
It is quite a sight! My brother-in-law got married in that church. I think i'd like to let this one keep going to see what sort of church someone else can get a pic in front of!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
It is quite a sight! My brother-in-law got married in that church. I think i'd like to let this one keep going to see what sort of church someone else can get a pic in front of!
Nate - Well played!!!! :) 1,000 bonus points for you, sir.

So just to be clear for all the present challenge is still:

Picture of your Goblin in front of your favorite church. Bonus points if it has the old time full steeple on top.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Where are we at with the Goblin pictures? Are we still looking for a church photo or was Fozda's photo accepted? :oops:
Mine was accepted but I decided to keep that challenge going since I wanted to see what other people could come up with and mine was actually a few months old.

WYGoblin

I know I am out of the game for at least a couple more months. Way to cold to be driving without a heater right now :p

Dale E

Sorry to hijack the picture game thread, but has anyone consider the Toyota Prius Heater core? Fabricate your box, add computer style fans and wire it in. No water lines to run. Add two one on side wall for passenger and driver. E bay had one for 70$.

Back to picture gaming.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Mine was accepted but I decided to keep that challenge going since I wanted to see what other people could come up with and mine was actually a few months old.
Yep. Still a cool church. I have one in mind, but have to make it over there. The weather is so unpredictable right now, but I’ll try this weekend.

benjy

A bunch of heathens :D

I am in Utah so no shortage of churches... and weather has been pretty tolerable lately, time to wrap this one up, we’ll see who snags it first