Midwest spring meet 2020!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Guys unfortunately I'm gonna have to withdraw my name from this event/meet at least as far as planning goes.

At work we've pick up a few new customers that are placing some very large orders for the foreseeable future. It looks like alot of weekends are in my future and I've been arguing with the powers that be about using vacation time. They've pretty much put a lock on any new time being taken and I'm even not 100% sure I'm gonna get to regularly attend the autocross races this year.

I sincerely apologize and hope that we can either move this to the fall or someone else make arrangements and I just might get a random cough and the only thing that will cure me is Goblin crusing lol.

Again I'm sorry I have failed you
I think I will pick up the ball, and run with it this year. We have to have a 2020 midwest spring meet up, and there are lots of windy roads here to enjoy.

JERMzSS

I think I will pick up the ball, and run with it this year. We have to have a 2020 midwest spring meet up, and there are lots of windy roads here to enjoy.
Thanks Ross! I really appreciate it. It's looking worse and worse everyday at work so I doubt I'll get to join y'all but if I have a free day I'll be there. There's alot of good driving roads around there so I think it's a great area for a meet.