Search results

1. 95Blitz

Jeep,Explorer,F150

I have got massive engine swaps about to happen. So I have had a 02 Jeep TJ for a few years now (daily driver) I replaced synchro's and a few other parts in the trans a few months back, but the trans is still giving problems. I thought about swapping the manual for the auto trans but, I really...
  2. 95Blitz

Peak Auto Auctions/Vin Decoder

I had no clue about either of these. Peak seams like a better deal than Copart. Copart's fees are crazy, I just won an auction for $375 and the total with fees was 727 and I picked it up at the lot. https://peakautoauctions.com/ https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/decoder/
  3. 95Blitz

SOLD...

I need 1 used stock LSJ piston anybody got one?
  4. 95Blitz

LSJ mass air flow meter (updated)

Anyone have the mass air meter after the turbo? Looked on the net and found it can be done just need to change the maf output freq table, so that should be fun.
  5. 95Blitz

SS/TC guys i need some info.

What holds your A2W intercooler in place on the Goblin?
  6. 95Blitz

LSJ boost referenced fuel system

I have been over thinking this boost referenced fuel system for a while now. After looking at OTTP and ZZP systems and reading through ZZP's install, I think I have worked it out. Please check the diagram and make sure I am looking at this correctly. I did leave out the vacuum/boost side of...
  7. 95Blitz

Not a swap I want but would fit(I think)

So while I have been on this Saab hunt for a few weeks now. I have found that the 2006-2008 Saab 9-3 2.8T is another GM engine and mounted to an F40 transmission. I know the LSJ fits in the 9-3 and the 2.8T fit's also. So that could be another engine if one was so inclined to travel a...
  8. 95Blitz

What frame mods are needed for the F40 transmission?

The Saab I'm getting my spare LSJ out of has a manual trans so it would be the F40. What are the mods that would be needed so the trans would fit into the Goblin? Or is it even worth the hassle?
  9. 95Blitz

Oil pressure gauge location?

So, I'm not loving the fact the Cobalt only has a dummy light for the oil pressure. I have one of these on order, https://www.summitracing.com/parts/atm-2278 so I can remove one of the intake balance shaft plugs and have pressure. Anybody mount a gauge by the engine like this yet? Oh that's...
  10. 95Blitz

LSJ GM stage 1 Sensors

At what boost level are the Stage 1 sensors needed for an LSJ or are they needed at all? Sensors
  11. 95Blitz

ZZP LSJ 8 pin to 6 pin throttle body wiring harness

Any body have one of these and willing to pull the wrap off the wires to see what goes where?
  12. 95Blitz

I scored at the local Pull a Part

That is an intake,exhaust manifold,turbo and the oil and water lines from an 07 Saab 9-3 2.0 and a throttle body from a 08 HHR 2.4. All that for $200.. The turbo conversion for my LSJ has started.
  13. 95Blitz

Ready for electric water pump now..

I have been planning an electric water pump for a while now and been wondering how to do it. Well this is my solution. I have stripped the factory water pump and installed brass freeze plugs where the shaft and seal went. So now I have a blank housing. My plan is to run a Davies Craig...
  14. 95Blitz

Lower engine noise??

The noise starts after the engine gets warm. I thought the water pump was going out so I installed a new one not top of the line but new. I have removed the thermostat so that's not causing water flow problems. I'm not sure what's going on here, what's the thoughts of the group...
  15. 95Blitz

Powder coat water tube?

So I have the tube that runs from the water pump to thermostat out right now. Do I powder coat it or not? The access cover is black and the water pump housing(removable one) is orange. What do you guys think? Oh I am doing the coating so no outside cost.
  16. 95Blitz

Splitter

Original thread where this splitter was discussed. Instead of aluminum I'm making it out of carbon fiber. 4 layers of .03mm thick 2 @0 and 2 @45 with a 1/8" foam core. The core is almost cut to size. The plywood is the form.
  17. 95Blitz

Delete

Delete
  18. 95Blitz

Side mirror wiring

I'm having a problem with my side mirrors lights. With the parking lights and head lights off, the blinkers work fine. But when you turn the parking/head lights on the blinkers in the side mirrors quit working, the rear blinkers work all the time. In the video I have a wire jumped to the...
  19. 95Blitz

WTB: Thermostat housing. SC 2.0

Anybody have a spare thermostat housing P/N 12583152 they are willing to sell?
  20. 95Blitz

BC rear struts

Do I have the wrong struts or did BC change the design some? I have about 4.5 inches of thread for the coilover and the other picture that somebody(sorry didnt look atbmane) uploaded has 8 inches of threaded area. And looking at the last pic I'm going to need some 33 BFG's so the frame doesn't...