**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

Christopher Sanchez

My guess would be that most people have had similar responses from their local DMV staff. I was told mine could not be registered for the street as it was an OHV.. All you can do is politely disagree and visit another DMV nearby or come back another day. The key is to come 100 percent prepared with all paperwork including literature printed from your state’s website explaining the requirements.. Once you show the facts and show you’re knowledgeable about this process eventually you will find someone actually willing to help. Don’t give up. Good luck!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Interesting that no intercooler is mounted in the normal position on top of the engine, but has a BOV in that location? Are you not running an intercooler? I'd have to believe the ECM is pulling timing from the motor with the high IATs created by a direct feed from the turbo? One of the photos shows your Goblin on a dyno - what are the numbers?

BSinvestments

Interesting that no intercooler is mounted in the normal position on top of the engine, but has a BOV in that location? Are you not running an intercooler? I'd have to believe the ECM is pulling timing from the motor with the high IATs created by a direct feed from the turbo? One of the photos shows your Goblin on a dyno - what are the numbers?
The piping suggests he is using an LSJ intake so likely using the normal SC intercooler config.
This is correct. This car is an LSJ running the factory manifold with air to water using a zzp s3 heat exchanger in sync. On a 90+ degree humid day on the dyno it maintained ~130° iat2 temps.

Goblinfanclub1234

yes I am putting an LS6 in a 1988 Nissan Sentra. I love this sentra. Zero rust on the chassis. Elegant engineering. My goal is to go 10's in this beauty in 100% sleeper mode. I am grafting in mazda miata MX5 front LS swap subframe with a miata rear subframe and suspension. just have to learn how to mig weld first. these late 80s japanese cars are like JDM fox body gems. I love this car so much i just want to hug it.

Last edited:

Josh's09

Just put them on.

18x11, +15 Konig Hypergram with 1.5” adapter/spacers. Tires are 335/30/18 R888R’s.

Originally had 18x9, +44 Flow One F1’ with 1” adapter/spacers and 245/40/18 BFG Sport Comp2
Do you have any pictures of the goblin (love how this came out btw) from the side? I am looking to purchase the same wheels (but with a different finish)? I haven't been able to picture it, Would love to see some pics if you got any!