Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

SACTX

Ok everyone! Listen up.

Someone that ordered a shifter is going to get a package without a shifter. I switched Towerdog's order with someone else's. He was cool enough to let me know and I've checked shipping. Every paid order that hasn't been shipped is going tomorrow and everything checks out.

Let me know if you get a package without a shifter. I'll get it shipped from him to you.

I want to stay thank you to everyone. I didn't have a single Ghost, Drop, or anything else. Everyone was great. I've been involved in group buys on other forums, never as the person putting it together, and every single one of them was a mess. Y'all are great, the greatest.

If anyone gets their package and has a problem, let me know. We've already had one that got damaged in shipping and I'm working on that. I want everyone to be 100% happy.

Thanks again!

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Shifter installed and looking pretty! Cant wait for the weather to warm up a bit and take a test drive. She feels great, I am probably going to do the stiff leg idea because there is some flex in the tunnel.

Also has anyone “lubed” the shift cable links for smoother operation?
That stiff leg helps a lot.

I thought about lubing the cables too, although mine feel pretty good. If I do, I’ll probably use the cable lube I use on my motorcycles.

Lando217

That stiff leg helps a lot.

I thought about lubing the cables too, although mine feel pretty good. If I do, I’ll probably use the cable lube I use on my motorcycles.
Yea I haven’t heard of anyone doing it but I don’t see why it wouldn’t hurt?

Chubbs

Please count me in for a full kit whenever you get more. It's a little odd for my very first post to be for a group buy, but I haven't had a need to post until now.

I just ordered the goblin a couple weeks ago, chassis #300. I was wondering what I was going to do with my crummy stock shifter that barely worked in the cobalt, and here's the answer. Let me know when it's ready and I'll send money. Shipping to Holt, MO (Kansas City area)

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Please count me in for a full kit whenever you get more. It's a little odd for my very first post to be for a group buy, but I haven't had a need to post until now.

I just ordered the goblin a couple weeks ago, chassis #300. I was wondering what I was going to do with my crummy stock shifter that barely worked in the cobalt, and here's the answer. Let me know when it's ready and I'll send money. Shipping to Holt, MO (Kansas City area)
Awesome another goblin in my area, I'm in Lees summit!
Nuker-

I saw a picture of these on the Facebook group. I love the look of this. Is it too late to make an order or possibly a new list for a second run?

baustin

Awesome shifter setup! I had a chance to get mine installed and go for a short drive. Still trying to decide which orientation I keep the right side reverser but started with the straighter rod direction for now.

A couple notes from my install:
-The stock shifter on mine had a slight tilt in the shaft to the driver (both left and rear but still was a straight push to 3rd) but the hole set on the new base that puts the shifter rotation point the same is the 3rd set of holes from the back (2nd would keep the knob where the stock one was but not the rotation point at the base of the shifter).
-the shifter knob I chose came in a dense foam little holder, I just used cutoffs from that under the knob to get the shift knob to lock at the right rotation for the shift pattern graphic